PIRATES AHOY, OUT AT SEA
Travelers Choice 2020-2022★★★★★
Sail aboard a Kid-Friendly Cruise with the Royal Albatross
Join Pirates Ahoy! – the first-ever Kids Sailing Event onboard the Royal Albatross, a kid-friendly cruise where your little ones can embark on a real-life pirate adventure! Set sail on our unique Tall Ship and experience the thrill of sailing the seven seas, just like Jack Sparrow and the Pirates of the Caribbean crew. Hurry, as there are fewer than 100 Tall Ships left in the world!
During the voyage aboard the kid-friendly cruise, your family will enjoy a hearty Pirate Picnic Basket and learn fascinating facts about real pirates and Tall Ships from our experienced Tall Ship captain. Engage in exciting pirate games with our crew, where you can win pirate bounty, prizes, and plenty of yo ho ho! Don’t forget to add to the pirate fun by dressing up in your favourite pirate attire. There is also a Pirates Ahoy! Goody Bag for every kid who joins the super fun Pirates Ahoy! activities and games.
The Royal Albatross Pirates Ahoy! is a thrilling, educational, and fun-filled experience for the whole family. Kids will have a blast experiencing pirate life on a genuine Tall Ship, participating in a variety of pirate-themed activities that encourage creativity and adventure. Leave behind the screens and everyday routine as you create cherished memories together in this unique environment.
Don’t miss out on this family-friendly adventure that will inspire parents and children alike. Join us on the Royal Albatross for a kid-friendly cruise, where your kids will acquire new pirate skills, share unforgettable moments, and make treasured memories. Get ready to hoist the main sail and say “Aye Aye, Captain!” for Pirates Ahoy!
Feel free to feel like a real pirate by dressing up in your favourite pirate outfit. For great pirate costume hire we recommend:
Customade Costumes (CCM)
Customade Costumes (CCM)
9 Kallang Place #02-09
HP: +65 92999064
Tickets selling fast – Click to book!
(Starting 06 August 2023)
Terms and Conditions:
- Child will need to be accompanied by a paying Adult aged 18+.
- Maximum of 2 Children per Parent or Guardian.
- This event is recommended for Adults aged 13+, Children ages 4 – 12.
- Min 1 Adult Per Child/ Max 2 Children Per Adult.
- Children under 4 must wear a harness and be accompanied at all times by an adult.
- Tickets are changeable, transferable, valid for 6 months and non-refundable.
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise and other Special Cruise.
- For more information about the stability of the Royal Albatross and why its unlikely you’ll experience sea sickness, please view our video HERE.