8 SENTOSA GATEWAY, SENTOSA ISLAND, SINGAPORE 098269
+65 9350 7475 / +65 6863 9585
Experience one of the more challenging aspects of a sailor’s life and climb the mast 21 metres above the decks of the Royal Albatross. This traditional tall ship boasts four masts that tower high above the waters of Sentosa. They support 22 sails all manually operated by 200+ ropes. The Mast Climb is great for that once-in-a-lifetime video/photo on top of a historic tall ship, an exhilarating activity for you at Resorts World Sentosa.
Interested in the complexities of sailing a tall ship in the world’s busiest port? Visit the helm of our magnificent sailing ship and learn more about the Royal Albatross. Although an ancient relic on the outside, beneath the surface, she has the latest controls, navigation, and comms systems.
Add-On (Additional Purchase) Per Pax
- One Mast Climb Session (21M Above Sea Level)
- Certificate Of Achievement
- (Only Available For Sunset Dinner Cruise & Rediscovery Cruise)
Add-On (Additional Purchase Adult/Child Per Pax)
- 20 Minutes Private Tour Inside And Outside The Ship
- Photo Opportunities
Take The Helm
Add-On (Additional Purchase) Per 2 Pax
- 15 Minutes At The Helm With The Captain
Please see our Sailing Schedule
Terms and Conditions:
- Click HERE to view full Terms & Conditions
- Mast Climb REQUIREMENT COMPLIANCE
- Mast Climb are conducted throughout the with stipulated time slots
- Reservations are recommended to be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Guided Tour is non-exclusive and lasts ~20 minutes
- Guided Tours are at designated time slots, please make reservations at least 24 hours in advance.
- For more information about the stability of the Royal Albatross and why it’s unlikely you’ll experience seasickness, please view our video HERE.