Valentine’s Day Dog Cruise on Board the Royal Albatross
Travelers Choice 2020★★★★★
Valentine’s day isn’t just for couples. It’s for the people we love and are close to. This year we dedicate this to our furkids. A special series of sailings for two days only is an adaption of our popular and yearly sold out valentine’s day cruise. This unique dinner cruise comes with a gourmet menu for both the dogs and their owners with the option for our beloved fur friends to dine at the table like any other member of the family.
To help execute the event, we have partnered with three of the best-known pet brands in Singapore:
PetCubes to provide your pet with a nutritious 3-course meal that is fully balanced and made with 100% human-grade ingredients. No preservatives or artificial flavourings are ever used. All PetCubes diet is formulated by Dr Francis Cabana, PhD in Wildlife Nutrition. Watch your dog indulge in the freshest food ever!
perromart Singapore’s best online dog store! Providing quality dog food at the lowest price in Singapore, quality service, and fast shipping for you and your dog.
TwiceYoung FIRST & #1 fresh dog icecream in Singapore. Luxe icecream for humans and dogs. Pawlato Handcrafted in small batches with the finest ingredients.
Watch our Dog Cruise Parody Video here.
What we offer
^minimum 2 adults to 1 dog ratio are required, Please Whatsapp/call +65 9007 3083 for purchase of Dog tickets.
We would love to accommodate everyone, however, due to safety and space limitations we aim for 2 adult – 1 dog (2:1 ratio) on all Dog Cruises and the larger the dog, the more space required, so the number of pax onboard is reduced.
For example, these combinations ARE ACCEPTABLE :
– 2 Adults + 1 Dog
These combinations are NOT PERMITTED:
– 1 Adult+ 1 Dog
– 2 Adult+ 2 Dogs
If you would like to seek an exemption to the above requirements, please contact us first before booking at email@example.com or WhatsApp +65 9007 3083. Availability depends upon the confirmed adult/dogs ratio.
Terms and Conditions
- *Extra/Additional Dog tickets will be charged separately at $30 per small dog under 10KG, $60 per medium dog 10-20KG, and $100 per large dog over 20KG subject to a Human/Dog ratio of 2:1.
- Dogs with aggressive tendencies or who are easily stressed will not be suitable for Dog Cruise. We reserve the right to cancel the Dog’s ticket should they exhibit such tendencies prior to departure in which case a full refund shall be provided.
- All dogs will need to be on a leash throughout the sail.
- Please see attached Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more details.
- Tickets are changeable, transferable, valid for 6 months, non-refundable and the product is subject to change without notice.
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise, and other Special Cruise.
- For more information about the stability of the Royal Albatross and why it’s unlikely you’ll experience seasickness, please view our video HERE.
- Royal Albatross is not halal-certified but all the meat items and ingredients are from halal sources. We are no pork and no lard event venue.
- Dining pax limit will depend on current Government SMM guidelines.
- Those without vaccination are required to obtain a valid negative COVID-19 Test Result to participate in the event or activity. The validity of a negative COVID-19 Test result needs to be 24 hours before the end of event, business or activity. Attendees/Patrons/Diners will be permitted for entry if the validity period covers the duration of their visit.
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR MAIN SPONSORS