NOTE: THIS EVENT IS HOSTED BY AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF SINGAPORE (AAS) – THE PROGRAMMING MAYBE DIFFERENT FROM OUR REGULAR CRUISES
AAS Thanksgiving Dinner Cruise
18TH NOVEMBER 2021 (Thursday) @ 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Sail into the sunset, while enjoying a three-course Thanksgiving-themed dinner with AAS aboard the Royal Albatross.
Thanksgiving is all about being together with friends and family so bring yours along and enjoy the magical evening sponsored by the Singapore American School on Thursday, November 18 — the Thursday before Thanksgiving.
About the Ship
Be greeted with a complimentary welcome drink aboard the Royal Albatross, Asia’s only 22-sail, four-masted, traditionally-rigged luxury tall ship with massive canvas sails and incredibly tall masts. The luxurious handcrafted woodwork onboard the ship took more than six years to redesign with craftsmen putting in more than 360,000 painstaking man-hours. The Royal Albatross has been awarded as one of Trip Advisor’s top worldwide attractions and one of Singapore’s most romantic dinner venues.
Feast on a traditional three-course Thanksgiving Dinner, inclusive of two alcoholic beverages. Mesclun mix with pear and cranberries with balsamic dressing; slow-cooked turkey breast with butternut squash purée, cranberry chutney and seasonal vegetables; apple pie á la mode. Cash bar will be available.
Our amazing team has pulled together some truly special items for our Silent Auction to be held on the ship’s lower deck.
Gifts and Prizes
Each attendee will bring home a $200 voucher from EstheClinic and a souvenir gift sponsored by Singapore American School. There will also be a Lucky Draw.
This event is generously sponsored by Singapore American School.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets are changeable, transferable, valid for 6 months, non-refundable and the product is subject to change without notice.
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise, and other Special Cruise.
- For more information about the stability of the Royal Albatross and why it’s unlikely you’ll experience seasickness, please view our video HERE.
- *Free-flow is subjected to our fair use policy.
- Dining pax limit will depend on current Government SMM guidelines.
- Those without vaccination are required to obtain a valid negative COVID-19 Test Result to participate in the event or activity. The validity of a negative COVID-19 Test result needs to be 24 hours before the end of event, business or activity. Attendees/Patrons/Diners will be permitted for entry if the validity period covers the duration of their visit.